All stand-by generator sets are supplied with 4 years extended service coverage as standard. The DE13.5 is powered by a CAT C1.5 diesel engine. It is supplied complete with lockable access doors, long range fuel tank and easy-to-use Cat control panels, EMCP 4.1 or EMCP 4.2 options. We've designed each to ISO 8528-5 transient response requirements.
MANTRAC ELECTRIC POWER GENERATORS COME WITH MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES:
- Standard Caterpillar Warranty
- Extended After-Sales Support
- Immediate Availability
- One safe source
- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Cat generator set packages have been fully prototype tested
- Accepts 100% block load in one step and meets other NFPA 110 loading requirements
- Conform to ISO 8528-5 steady state and transient response requirements
The compact modular design of the Level 2 enclosure range ensures optimum performance in the harshest of environments. The sound attenuated Level 2 enclosures reduce sound levels to comply with the Stage II levels of the European Community Directive 2000/14/EC.
The DE13.5 is also available as an open set depending on requirements and with additional options.