Want zero downtime and peace of mind for your power operations? For any new generator purchased with a Mantrac Customer Value Agreement (CVA), we’ll provide a stop gap standby generator if your generator cannot be fixed within 12 hours.
Coverage excludes fuel and repairs. Genset will only be replace if the repair cannot be carried out within 12 hours from the failure being reported. Minimum 12-month CVA required.
All stand-by generator sets are supplied with 4 years extended service coverage as standard. The DE220 is powered by a CAT C7.1 diesel engine. It is supplied complete with lockable access doors, long range fuel tank and easy-to-use Cat control panels, EMCP 4.1 or EMCP 4.2 options. We've designed each to ISO 8528-5 transient response requirements.
MANTRAC ELECTRIC POWER GENERATORS COME WITH MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES:
- Standard Caterpillar Warranty
- Extended After-Sales Support
- Immediate Availability
- One safe source
- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Cat generator set packages have been fully prototype tested
- Accepts 100% block load in one step and meets other NFPA 110 loading requirements
- Conform to ISO 8528-5 steady state and transient response requirements
The compact modular level 2 sound attenuated enclosures are designed for added safety and durability. The enclosures also reduce sound levels to comply with the stage II levels of the European Community Directive 2000/14/EC.
The DE220 is also available as an open set depending on requirements and with additional options.